Audiometric testing canberra
“Protect your employees’ hearing health with Anitech’s Audiometric Testing Services in Canberra”
Are you an employer in Canberra concerned about the hearing health and safety of your employees?
Hearing loss is a common problem that affects lot of people in Australia. According to research excessive noise in the workplace is a leading cause of hearing loss. Working in a noisy environment puts you at risk of hearing loss, which can have a negative impact on your quality of life.
Audiometric testing is suitable for workers of all ages. Audiometric testing is a type of hearing test that assesses a person’s ability to distinguish between sounds of different frequencies and volumes.
Audiometric Testing is usually done with headphones and consists of presenting tones at different frequencies and volumes to each ear separately. The results of an audiometric test can help identify any hearing loss or damage and provide valuable information for treatment and prevention.
Investing in the hearing health of your employees demonstrates your commitment to their well-being, reduces the risk of workplace accidents and increases overall productivity and job satisfaction.
Importance of Audiometric Testing
Audiometric testing is important for several reasons.
- Help to detect hearing loss or damage, allowing for early intervention and treatment. This is especially important in the workplace, where prolonged exposure to loud noise can cause permanent hearing damage if left untreated.
- Regular audiometric testing can help prevent hearing loss by identifying areas of the workplace where noise levels are too high and where measures are needed to reduce exposure.
- Provides valuable information for research, allowing us the better understanding of hearing loss and hearing damage.
The Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 governs audiometric testing in Canberra. This regulation specifies the frequency of hearing tests in the workplace, as well as the qualifications of the person conducting the test and the reporting of test results. These regulations are intended to protect workers from hearing damage and to ensure that employers take appropriate measures to prevent hearing loss.
Anitech’s Audiometric Testing Service
Anitech provides audiometric testing services to Canberra employers using the latest technologies and techniques to assess the hearing ability of employees. Our highly trained audiologists provide valuable information about employees’ hearing health and make recommendations for additional requirements such as hearing protection or hearing aids.
Anitech’s audiometric testing services in Canberra can help you protect the hearing health of your employees. Book an appointment with our expert audiologist today. We work with you to ensure your employees’ hearing health is at its peak, providing personalized guidance and support along the way.
Contact Us Now
Why you should use us to Conduct Your Onsite Audiometric Test
- We save you the need to send your staff off site for hearing tests. Whether you have a handful of employees or hundred's no job is too big or too small.
- We operate across Australia from metropolitan to remote locations
- Come to you when it suits you, minimising disruption to you and your staff
- Provide a complete summary of results and analyse against previous test.
- Supply reports that can be readily submitted to relevant WorkCover authority