Audiometric testing Western Australia
As an employer, by law you are required to provide audiometric testing for employees in certain circumstances.
If you provide hearing protectors to control your employees’ noise exposure so that it does not exceed the noise exposure standard, you must provide audiometric testing for those employees (‘mandatory audiometric testing’).
For more information Visit about Noise induced hearing loss and what you need to do Visit this link
Contact us for a quote to have onsite Audiometric testing in Perth completed and be legally compliant.
Contact Us Now
Why you should use us to Conduct Your Onsite Audiometric Test
- We save you the need to send your staff off site for hearing tests. Whether you have a handful of employees or hundred's no job is too big or too small.
- We operate across Australia from metropolitan to remote locations
- Come to you when it suits you, minimising disruption to you and your staff
- Provide a complete summary of results and analyse against previous test.
- Supply reports that can be readily submitted to relevant WorkCover authority